We are meeting indoors with precautions. See our Indoor Worship FAQS for more information.
If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact (within 6 feet, unmasked, for at least 15 minutes) with a person confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if someone in your household is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test or diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home and join us online.
New Covenant Kids:
To include children (age 1 through 5th grade) in a New Covenant Kids class, register by Thursday at noon.
- For children over 36 months, masks are required when moving around the building, but are optional when settled and and socially distanced.
- Infant care is not available.
- Temperature check will be done for Toddlers at the Nursery check-in.
Main Service Guidelines:
- Registration is not required. The gym is used for overflow once the Sanctuary capacity is reached.
- Masks are required while entering the building, finding your seat, mingling with one another, and singing. While listening to the sermon or participating quietly in the service, masks may be removed.
- In order for regulations to be met, please allow two empty seats between households.
Interpretation for Deaf and New Covenant Kids classes available during the 10:45 AM service only.
Questions? Contact the Administrative Assistant to the Pastoral Staff–Holly Leeper.