We are meeting indoors with precautions beginning October 25. See our Indoor Worship FAQS for more information.
If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact (within 6 feet, unmasked, for at least 15 minutes) with a person confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if someone in your household is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test or diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home and join us online.
New Covenant Kids:
To include children (age 1 through 5th grade) in a New Covenant Kids class (10:45 AM only) select the appropriate ticket types during registration (must be selected by Thursday at 12:00 PM).
- For children over 36 months, masks are required when moving around the building, but are optional when settled in a classroom and socially distanced.
- Infant care is not available.
- Temperature check will be done for Toddlers at the Nursery check-in.
- Check-in for Preschool and Elementary classes at the table just inside the New Covenant Kids Wing door.
- For children planning to attend a worship service, resources for children are available at the table in the lobby or the gym, or by printing at home.
Main Service Guidelines:
- All attendees must register (including infants and children) by Saturday at 11:59 PM.
- Please be prepared to check-in at the main entrance or the New Covenant Kids Wing door.
- Masks are required while entering the building, finding your seat, mingling with one another, and singing. While listening to the sermon or participating quietly in the service, masks may be removed.
- In order for regulations to be met, please allow three empty seats between households.
Interpretation for Deaf and New Covenant Kids classes offered during the 10:45 AM Sanctuary service only.
Sunday, November 1, 10:45 AM (Includes New Covenant Kids)
You will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite after registering successfully. For help or questions about registration, contact the Administrative Assistant to the Pastoral Staff, Holly Leeper.