We’re excited to resume in-person worship services:
- Saturdays at 5:00 PM
- Sundays at 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM
Seating is limited, so to accommodate as many people as possible, the Gym will provide a live video feed from the Sanctuary service.
All services are available to watch live online here.
To keep everyone as healthy as possible, the Elders want to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All attendees (including infants and children) must pre-register weekly. No walk-ins are available at this time.
- If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or have been around someone exposed, please stay home for the safety of others and join us online.
- All attendees, age three and over (to the best of their abilities), will be required to wear a face covering for the entire service.
- No childcare, Sunday School or Worship Bags available (visit our Resources for Children page for worksheets)
- Please be prepared to follow signs and direction of where to enter, exit and to sit, in order for all regulations to be met.
These guidelines are subject to change over the following weeks.
Watch the following video for a preview of what to expect when you attend in-person services.
Select the service that you want to attend:
- Register for Saturday, 5:00 PM (Interpretation for Deaf available)
- Register for Sunday, 8:30 AM
- Register for Sunday, 10:30 AM
For questions about registration, contact Donna Strand.