How can women in today’s hectic world possess unshakable joy, peace, and contentment?
You’ll find the answer in the power-packed words of the apostle Paul, found in the book of Philippians. Based on In All Things: A Nine-Week Devotional Bible Study on Unshakeable Joy (book provided with registration), Melissa B. Kruger walks you through Paul’s words about the secret to no-matter-what joy - and shows you how you can find contentment and unwavering peace every day.
Choose a track (both tracks are available at both times):
Track 1: Introduction to Philippians
- Designed for participants who are new to studying the Bible or are exploring Christianity.
- Participants read the scripture passage and then do a portion from the study guide.
- About 1 hour of home study each week.
Track 2: Digging Deeper
- Participants discuss most of the questions from study guide.
- About 3–4 hours of home study each week.
Tuesdays Sept 17–Nov 19
- 9:30–11:30 AM - Childcare and a quiet, supervised room for homeschoolers to complete work provided
- 6:30–8:00 PM - No childcare
New Covenant Bible Church
Registration: To register, contact Janey Richmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost is $18, which includes book. Pay with cash or check when you register.