Senior Fellowship is a group of Seniors (age 62 or older) who meet at New Covenant Bible Church at 12:00 PM on the 4th Saturday of each month (except July, November and December) to enjoy a potluck lunch, fellowship, a devotional, and a time of prayer and song together. A special Christmas luncheon takes place near the beginning of December. Visitors are welcome and encouraged to attend.
We are excited to meet in person again at the church from 12-2:00 PM on the following dates:
- May 15
- June 19
- July 17
- August 21
- September 18
- October 16
- December Christmas Luncheon (TBA)
Our devotionals are based on A Good Old Age - An A to Z of loving and following the Lord Jesus in later years by Derek Prime.
- A Is for Acceptance – April 2020
- B Is for Belief – May 2020
- C Is for Contentment – June 2020
- D Is for Discipleship – August 2020
- E Is for Encouragement – September 2020
- F Is for the Fear of God – October 2020
- Christmas Video – December 2020
- G Is for Godliness – January 2021
- H Is for Hope – February 2021
- I is for Intercession – March 2021
Questions? Email the Senior Fellowship Coordinator-Frank Chihowski or call the church office at 630-584-2611.