Senior Fellowship is a group of Seniors (age 62 or older) who meet at New Covenant Bible Church at 12:00 PM on the 4th Saturday of each month (except July, November and December) to enjoy a potluck lunch, fellowship, a devotional, and a time of prayer and song together. A special Christmas luncheon takes place near the beginning of December. Visitors are welcome and encouraged to attend.
2020 Luncheon Schedule (PDF)
* Due to COVID-19 we have suspended our monthly fellowship gatherings. However, each month we offer a pre-recorded video devotional to encourage and connect us together as we move one step closer to Christ while we await a safe time to resume in-person fellowship meetings.
Our devotionals are based on A Good Old Age - An A to Z of loving and following the Lord Jesus in later years by Derek Prime.
- A is for Acceptance – April 23, 2020
- B is for Belief – May 23, 2020
- C is for Contentment – June 26, 2020
- D is for Discipleship – August 25, 2020
Questions? Email the Senior Fellowship Coordinator-Frank Chihowski or call the church office at 630-584-2611.