At New Covenant Bible Church, we love to serve our church family and our community. There are many opportunities for volunteers to use their gifts and talents to serve others!
Sunday Morning Gatherings
Welcome Ministry–The Welcome Ministry believes that people matter to God and desires to make all visiting guests and members feel welcome with the love of Christ as they enter and leave church services. To learn more, contact Pastor Patrick Havens.
- Welcome Team– Welcome newcomers and follow-up with guests during the week with a personal note.
- Usher Team– Serve in the sanctuary to greet and help people find seating before worship services.
- Coffee Team– Provide friendly hospitality by preparing coffee before services and cleaning up the coffee station after services.
Safety Ministry–The Safety ministry seeks to protect the people of NCBC during worship services and other ministry events while maintaining a gospel-driven, loving, and welcoming atmosphere. To learn more, contact the Safety Team Leader, Kevin Martin.
Worship Ministry–The Worship Ministry includes Worship Team, Slides Team, and Sound Engineer Team. If you are interested in serving in this ministry, contact Pastor Dan Leeper.
- Worship Team– The primary goal of the Worship Team is to bring God glory by helping to lead our church to be meaningfully engaged in whole-hearted corporate worship. Those who sing or play an instrument are needed.
- Slides Team– helps run the computer which projects the lyrics and sermon slides on Sundays. Training provided.
- The Sound Engineer Team– oversees all of the audio mixing for our services. Training provided.
Kids and Youth Ministries
New Covenant Kids–Seeks to establish an environment that’s founded on Biblical principles while aiming to foster love and support for the parents and kids of NCBC. Volunteer during Sunday Morning Classes as a teacher or aide for infants through 5th grade. Training provided. To learn more, contact the Children’s Ministry Director, Tracy Holloway.
Childcare–Volunteer babysit children of Awana and Youth Leaders, during Women’s Bible Studies, and for other various meetings and events. Adults and teens are needed. Training provided. To learn more, contact the Children’s Ministry Director, Tracy Holloway.
Deaf Ministry–Translate during the 10:45 AM Worship Services and other events. To learn more, contact the Deaf Ministry Coordinator, Susan Bixby.
Shower Ministry–Help with set up and clean up for baby and bridal showers. To learn more, contact the Business Administrator, Donna Strand.
Meal Ministry–Provide meals when someone in our New Covenant family is going through a major life event such as having a baby, surgery, sickness, etc. To learn more, contact the Business Administrator, Donna Strand.
Friendship Class– Encourage and minister to our special needs adults on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month September through June. To learn more, contact the Friendship Class Coordinator, Wayne Gullickson.
To learn more about how we serve and impact our community, see our Local Impact page.