In-person Youth Group
Wednesday, March 3 - 6:45-8:00 PM
- Please register here in advance so we know who is planning to come as well as who to contact if any announcements or last minute changes are necessary.
- Our official program will be from 6:45-8:00 PM but please don’t arrive before 6:30 PM and plan to be picked up by 8:15 PM.
- Enter the Main Entrance and check in at the table in the lobby.
- We will meet in the Sanctuary in order to social distance. Please allow three chairs between each person (siblings can sit together).
- If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms, have been in close contact (within 6 feet, unmasked, for at least 15 minutes) with a person confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or if someone in your household is awaiting results of a COVID-19 test or diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home for the safety of others.
- Masks are required while entering the building, finding your seat, mingling with one another, and singing. While sitting and properly distanced, masks may be removed.
Psalm 145:4 says “One generation shall commend Your works to another.” At New Covenant Bible Church, we love the next generation and desire to see them raised for God’s glory. We seek to serve families who are raising teens to bring glory to God through Spirit-transformed lives by the beauty and power of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Youth Group Vision
Our goal in youth group is to engage, evangelize, establish, and equip students. We want to see each student take steps “to the right” (toward maturity in Christ) and learn how to “look to the left” so they can help others.
Quarterly Discipleship Focus
Each quarter has a different discipleship focus. This guides the content of our teaching, and also serves as our main discipleship focus with the teens in our small groups and interactions with them.
Summer- Mission- Loving those who are still in the “domain of darkness”
Fall- Community- Loving those who are in the “Kingdom of the Son”
Winter- Character- Loving God with your heart by seeking to have your life transformed by Him.
Spring- Doctrine- Loving God with your mind by seeking to know Him and what He has revealed.
If you have any questions about our youth ministry, please contact the Pastor for Worship and Youth–Dan Leeper.